Are you looking to register as a provider of Children’s social care and set up a Children’s home?
We are able to provide you with the necessary support to set up and run a children’s home in England, with our package of expert consultation, sector knowledge and training.
We have extensive knowledge of the OFSTED regulations for children’s homes from a commissioning and provider perspective.
What we can offer:
- Consultation on how to set up a children’s home for new start ups
- Guidance on OFSTED registration process
- Quality assurance of policies and procedures
- Recommendations and scoping of the processes at each stage
- Staff development and training
- Recruitment of care staff
- CV’s of Independent Regulation 44 Visitor who can write the monthly reports
What to do next:
If you are interested in discussing what we can do to help you set up a children’s home contact us by email or for a discussion.